The website tentwelvecollection.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is the property of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. with registered office at the Passatge Mas de Roda 16, 08005, Barcelona and with CIF B65679847.
With the aim that the use of the Website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. Through the phone +34 938288774 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users, the attentive reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which they access this Website, so, if they do not agree with any of the same here, must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasion, specific conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and/or services on the Website, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the specific conditions specified therein.
Privacy and treatments
Industrial and intelectual property
If by default any image of the web is copyrighted, the intention is not to take advantage of it, but it was not possible to know the license of that image and it will be deleted if the author claims it without any problem.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names , brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, content and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents, keeping EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. harmless from any claim that may arise. of the breach of such obligations. In no case the access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated. The present General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or the third-party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by legislation on intellectual property. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. the exercise of any means or legal actions, that correspond to it, in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Obligations and responsabilities
The users is committed to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website and the contents and services in accordance with: (i) the law applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good practices and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with his personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or third parties for the information provided. Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or content for illegal purposes, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing damage to physical or logical systems EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. third parties, suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any other mechanisms of information that can be inserted in the contents.
- To have or to try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been put at your disposal for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the contents are or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any case, be contrary, belittle or attempt against fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal services, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or order public.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or to third parties without having been authorized for the intended use.
- Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If to access some of the services and/or contents of the Website, you will be provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, the user will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, while not making the previous notification, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being of your responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may result from this breach for EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L.
EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages tentwelvecollection.com. They may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond their control.
EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is not liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other causes beyond the control of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L.
- Illegitimate intrusions using malware of any kind and via any media, such as computer viruses or any other.
- To improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Errors on security or navigation caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions. The administrators of tentwelvecollection.com, reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being these only for the provision of inquiry services and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. for damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website.
Likewise, you agree to indemnify EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. against any damages arising from the use of “robots”, “spiders”, ” crawlers ” or similar tools used with the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink, the Website of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L.
The Website of tentwelvecollection.com includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating companies and/or sponsors. Accordingly, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is placed in a position of guarantor, nor offering party services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) can not imply that EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. recommends this website or its services or products; (ii) they will not be able to falsify their relationship with EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. nor affirm that EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. has authorized such link, nor include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L.; (iii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to its elimination. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. can not control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When it is possible, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
Declarations and guaratees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are purely informative. Therefore, when offering them, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such statements and warranties can not be excluded by law.
EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. will not be held responsible in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of power supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
Resolution and controversy
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation.