- Titular: EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. (bajo la marca “Ten Twelve”)
- Registro mercantil: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, volumen 44331, Hoja 98, Folio 45308 1st, VAT number ESB65679847.
- NIF: B65679847
- Domicilio: Carrer de la Mar Jònica 08918 Badalona-Barcelona (Spain).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sitio web: tentwelvecollection.com.
Legal NoticeThe website tentwelvecollection.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is the property of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. with CIF B65679847. With the aim that the use of the Website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. Through the email address email@example.com
ObjectEL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users, the attentive reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which they access this Website, so, if they do not agree with any of the same here, must refrain from using this Website. Likewise, you are warned that, on occasion, specific conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and/or services on the Website, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the specific conditions specified therein.
Industrial and intelectual propertyIf by default any image of the web is copyrighted, the intention is not to take advantage of it, but it was not possible to know the license of that image and it will be deleted if the author claims it without any problem. The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names , brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, content and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents, keeping EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. harmless from any claim that may arise. of the breach of such obligations. In no case the access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated. The present General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or the third-party owner of the rights affected. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by legislation on intellectual property. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the aforementioned Entity. Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. the exercise of any means or legal actions, that correspond to it, in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Obligations and responsabilitiesThe users is committed to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website and the contents and services in accordance with: (i) the law applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good practices and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with his personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or third parties for the information provided. Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or content for illegal purposes, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing damage to physical or logical systems EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. third parties, suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any other mechanisms of information that can be inserted in the contents.
- To have or to try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been put at your disposal for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the contents are or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any case, be contrary, belittle or attempt against fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal services, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or order public.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. or to third parties without having been authorized for the intended use.
- Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
ResponsabilitiesEL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages tentwelvecollection.com. They may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond their control. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L. is not liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other causes beyond the control of EL ARMARIO DE OLIVIA, S.L.
- Illegitimate intrusions using malware of any kind and via any media, such as computer viruses or any other.
- To improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Errors on security or navigation caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions. The administrators of tentwelvecollection.com, reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.